Honestly, almost everyone likes a juicy hamburger once in a while. The thing I love about burgers it that you can vary with toppings until the cow comes home . Not very appropiate, sorry cows! So what about veggie burgers? If you’re not really into meat or just looking for a healthier alternative you should definitely try one these 8 veggie burger recipes.
1. Caramelized Onion Veggie Burger
2. Black Bean Oat Veggie Burger
3. Stuffed Portobello Burgers with Caramelized Onions
4. White bean burger with rosemary and sun-dried tomatoes
5. Falafel Burger with Tzatziki
6. Mushroom Lentil Burger
7. Quinoa Beet and Chickpea burger
8. Sweet Potato Veggie Burger
Didn’t find your favorite veggie burger in this list? Please share your recipe with us. I am dying to try new veggie burger combo’s!