Everyone is having their sweet cravings (although, I think I have them a little more often than the average human being, hihi). You can have them now and then, but unfortunately not to often because they are not really healthy and they contain too much sugar and saturated fats. So how can we solve this problem? You can eat this cheesecake without feeling guilty. Hallelujah, that sounds like a really good invention don’t you think? And it’s even getting better, it is not only delicious but very easy to make!
All unhealthy ingredients such as whipped cream and chocolate can easily be replaced by much healthier options. This cake is made of quark, fresh fruits and nuts, which are all very healthy products. That’s why you can turn this cake into an everyday guilt free snack. The protein enables you to feel full faster and therefore make you eat less. That is what you call a win-win-situation isn’t it?
What you need
- 1-3/4 cups almond flour
- 3.5 cups non-fat quark
- 1-2/3 cups nuts/seeds
- 2 tbsp natural honey
- 2 cups red fruits (I use blackberries, raspberries and pomegranate)
- 5 pieces of gelatin
- 150 ml water
How you make it
- Mix the almond flour together with the nuts, honey and water.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper and grease with some olive oil.
- Now spread the dough on the bottom and push fine. Put in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Soak the gelatin in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of quark in a small pan.
- Squeeze the gelatin and add to the heated quark. Gently scoop the rest of the quark and stir until one smooth mixture.
- Now pour the quark on the dough in the baking pan and put in the fridge for 2 hours.
- When you want to serve the cake, mix the fruits together so it becomes one smooth mixture.
- Finally, thank me for giving you this delicioius cake recipe, hihi.
See you next week sweeties!