Nutrient-rich Edamame Spaghetti coated in a creamy avocado pesto is bursting with flavor, and comes together so easy and quick in only 15 minutes, with 24g of protein and 11g of fiber per serving!
Edamame Spaghetti from Explore Asian is new to me and I cannot wait to create more recipes using this unique gluten-free pasta. I absolutely adored the taste and texture. I also was really happy to see that this spaghetti is made entirely with organic soybeans and water, plus the nutritional stats were impressive.
Check out the Explore Asian website for information on all of the bean pastas offered. Explore Asian products are vegan, organic, gluten-free, kosher and most importantly taste fabulous! Just like pasta, but with all of the benefits of beans! The bean pastas have 20-25 grams of protein per serving and are low in carbs and sodium while high in fiber and always come out incredibly tasty. In this recipe, you’ll get 24 grams of protein and 11 grams of fiber per serving. That’s incredible!
15-Minute Edamame Spaghetti with Avocado Pesto
- 1 (7.05 oz.) package of Explore Asian Organic Edamame Spaghetti
- 1 large avocado
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach, packed
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, packed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Optional garnish- pomegranate seeds and/or crumbled gorgonzola cheese
- Additional salt and pepper to taste
- Cook Edamame Spaghetti according to package instructions.
- Meanwhile, make the pesto in a food processor or blender by combining all the remaining ingredients until well-blended, scraping the sides as needed.
- Mix the pesto into the spaghetti and top with pomegranate seeds and gorgonzola cheese, if desired.
Fresh and creamy, you definitely won’t be missing regular pasta after your first bite of this deliciousness! I’m planning to keep this recipe in my back pocket to whip up over the holidays. It gets so hectic during this time of year, it’s great to have some crowd-pleasing recipes that you can have ready-to-go in a moment’s notice. This meal is especially perfect because it suits a wide-range of diets. Vegan, gluten-free and dairy-free friends and family can all enjoy.
So festive too! I’m a little obsessed with adding pomegranate seeds to my meals- they’re so pretty and I couldn’t resist with the gorgeous green of the spaghetti!
Have you tried edamame spaghetti or any other bean pasta? If not, you definitely should branch out and give a try!
Try the Explore Asian line of bean pasta for a high protein, high fiber, delicious alternative to regular pasta! Enter below to win a prize pack bean pastas! US only. Win 6 different varieties of Explore Asian Bean Pasta!
a Rafflecopter giveaway