Sponsored by Timex
Running can make you feel so free. No gym needed; just you and the open road. Lace up those shoes, head out the door and just go.
Only, as you grow more invested in your running it doesn’t quite work that way. First, you need to strap on your GPS watch to track the length of your run and to help you with your pacing. Then, you need to grab your phone, of course, in case of emergency— slide that into your armband and plug in your headphones so you can power your run with music. At some point, you’ll need to undo the armband so you can fiddle with your music app and start new tunes, and again to share the data from your run to a workout app and social media.
The Timex IRONMAN ONE GPS+ helps you to simplify your run. It’s everything you need, in one unit that looks pretty darn sleek on your wrist.
- Instafix GPS connects quickly to satellites for real-time pacing and distance so you can get up and get going.
- It’s compatible with Bluetooth heart rate monitors (if you don’t already have one, you can opt for the ONE GPS+ HRM as well)
- Send and receive messages— leave your phone at home.
- Let your friends track your location during a routine run or race. In the event that you are in need of help, send an SOS that pinpoints where you are.
- Then, when you’re all done, upload your workout to MapMyFitness, RunKeeper, Strava and more.
Ready to run? The Timex Ironman ONE GPS+ also has 10 customizable interval timers, so we’ve put together an interval running workout for you to try. Pair it with our Run Faster Playlist: 6 songs down, you choose 994 more to take with you!
4GB of memory of storage means you can take your favorite songs with you wherever you go without worrying about the strength of your signal. No fiddling with your phone and your armband, just connect to your Bluetooth headphones or speaker and easily choose your songs on your wrist.
What do you take with you when you run?